Due to the COVID-19 health crisis, until further notice, we’ve adopted the following best practices at The Graham Inn:
- Masks are worn in our kitchen as we prep/bake/cook breakfast and when we drop off/deliver breakfast to you.
- We have maintained our exceptionally high cleanliness standards and we sanitize spaces and items as recommended using EPA-approved disinfectants.
- We will not enter guest rooms during any stay to complete refreshes; however, we’re happy to arrange pick-up/drop-off of fresh towels, garbage retrieval, etc.
- Throughout the day, we’ll be sanitizing doorknobs, handles, railings, light switches, surfaces and remotes.
- We will practice social distancing at all times, including during check-ins, and will also wear masks so long as the usage of them is recommended by local health authorities.
- If given at least 48 hours’ notice, we can accommodate self-check-in requests to minimize contact.
- We’ve always offered wine glasses and water glasses in-rooms. Now, we’ll be including coffee mugs.
- We will continue to offer complimentary water, soda, coffee, and tea, as well as ice; however, service stations will be updated with the latest safety precautions.