Enjoy our luxurious tropical oasis indoor saltwater pool. An ideal location to relax and unwind any time of the year. The Pool temperature is maintained at a comfortable 86 degrees, year round. The ‘salt’ water has no harsh chemicals to irritate your eyes or skin and leaves your skin feeling soft and smooth. Our wild rose garden patio just steps from the pool is perfect for enjoying sunshine and fresh country air or the magnificent colours of the sunset.
The following rules and regulations have been established for the benefit of all users of the Swimming Pool to assure the safe operation of the facilities and to provide safe, enjoyable recreation for all.
Guests swim at their own risk and the management will not be responsible for any loss or injuries while using the Inn facilities.
- The Pool area is open daily 0800hrs to 2100 hrs.
- The Pool area is a restricted area. Only Graham Inn Guest and its authorised staff may have access to the Pool area.
- Proper swimming costume is a must for using the swimming pool facilities.
- Taking shower before entering the pool is mandatory, and it is also advisable to take bath with soap after leaving the pool.
- Children below 14 years must be accompanied by an adult in swimwear.
- Children swimming with inflated teaching aid need strict supervision by the parents.
- Use of an infant life vest is encouraged and are available upon request as per availability.
- In case if you have long hair, please ensure that you put on a swimming cap before entering the pool.
- Kindly keep all valuables in your safe custody, management cannot be held liable for loss of any valuables or other personal property left at the swimming pool premises.
- Walk; do not run in and around the pool facility for yours and others safety.
- Headphones must be worn when listening to musical or entertainment devices.
- Cameras or any other video recording device may only be used with the direct permission of the manager on duty. Management reserves the right to look at the camera or video recording device at any time.
- Do not apply any lotion/cream on the body before entering the pool.
- Food and Beverages from outside the Inn is not allowed in the Pool area.
- No Glassware is permitted in the pool area.
- Diving is Strictly prohibited as it can lead to injury.
- Any person suffering from a known serious medical condition (e.g. heart disease, severe circulation problems, epilepsy or respiratory problems) should not use the Swimming Pool.
- Smoking, chewing tobacco, pan masala etc. inside the pool premises is strictly prohibited.
- Person under the influence of alcohol or drugs will not be permitted in the pool complex or in the surrounding area.
- Spitting, spouting of water, blowing nose in the pool are prohibited.
- Throwing litter in pool premises is strictly prohibited as it may chokepipelines/drainage system of swimming pool.
- Do not wear holy thread, golden chain, rings or other similar thing while swimming.
These rules and regulations are subject to change any time without notice.